Dr. Peter Spennato has been practicing general dentistry for more than two decades and is well-prepared to handle all your general dentistry concerns.
When was the last time you saw your dentist? If it’s been more than a year and you still think you can get by with seeing a dentist only once every few years, you may be surprised to find out that some dental problems are not obvious to the naked eye and may only be identified and treated accordingly by a dental professional.
Apart from the recommended bi-annual visit to your dentist, here’s a simple checklist you can go over to find out when you should contact Dr. Spennato and arrange a dental consultation already.
Contact Peter Spennato, DDS when:
- You are in pain
- Your gums are bleeding or inflamed
- You have a missing or chipped tooth
- You have difficulty chewing and eating in general
- You have fillings, crowns, or implants that need maintenance care
- You have trouble opening and closing your mouth
- Your mouth is often dry
- You have increased sensitivity to hot and cold food or beverages
- You have hardened plaque on your gum line
- You feel jaw pain first thing in the morning
- You often have mouth sores
- You have tongue discoloration or on any part of the mouth
- You have bad breath
- You have white spots on your teeth
- Your teeth are yellow and stained
- Your mouth, face, and neck are swollen
- You hide your smile
For immediate assistance, call (310) 832-5559